The Front Range Bible Institute is pleased to announce its spring quarter 2011 classes. FBI offers quality biblical and theological instruction to students at the local church level.
FBI’s curriculum is designed to help Christians become equipped in a wide range of biblical, theological, and pastoral issues to better live out their Christian faith and to help equip them for effective service to Jesus Christ.
Classes start Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 and last for 11 weeks thru June 9th.
- All courses are taught by seminary trained professors who hold a Master of Divinity degree or higher.
- VA benefits may be used towards education costs under Front Range Bible Institute.
- Continuing education credit is available for Christian educators working under ACSI.
The following courses will be offered this winter (March 29 – June 9):
- Tuesday (5:45-8): Exposition of Prayer (FMT502) – Professor Brian Shepherd
- Tuesday (8-10:15): Old Testament Survey III (OTE503) – Professor Aaron Otten
- Thursday (5:45-8): Greek Exegesis III (NTL603) – Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (5:45-8): Greek Grammar III (NTL503) – Professor Brian Shepherd
- Thursday (8-10:15): Hebrew Exegesis III (OTL603) – Professor Peter Wise
- Thursday (8-10:15): Theology III (BST603) – Professor Tim Dane
- Web – Online: Theology I (BST601)