The Front Range Bible Institute is pleased to announce its fall quarter 2010 classes. FBI offers quality biblical and theological instruction to students at the local church level.
FBI’s curriculum is designed to help Christians become equipped in a wide range of biblical, theological, and pastoral issues to better live out their Christian faith and to help equip them for effective service to Jesus Christ.
Classes start Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 and last for 12 weeks thru December 16.
- All courses are taught by seminary trained professors who hold a Master of Divinity degree or higher.
- VA benefits may be used towards education costs under Front Range Bible Institute.
- Continuing education credit is available for Christian educators working under ACSI.
The following courses will be offered this fall (September 21 – December 16):
- Tuesday (6-8): Theology I (BST601), Professor Tim Dane
- Tuesday (6-8): Ecclesiastes (OTE711), Professor Jonathan Henderson
- Tuesday (8-10): Old Testament Survey I(OTE501), Professor Aaron Otten
- Tuesday (8-10): Exposition of Daniel (OTE815), Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (6-8): Greek Exegesis I (NTL601), Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (6-8): Greek Grammar I (NTL501), Professor Brian Shepherd
- Thursday (8-10): Hebrew Exegesis I (OTL601), Professor Peter Wise
- Thursday (8-10): Hermeneutics (BST501), Professor Al Albano