The Front Range Bible Institute is pleased to announce its spring quarter 2010 classes. FBI offers quality biblical and theological instruction to students at the local church level.
FBI’s curriculum is designed to help Christians become equipped in a wide range of biblical, theological, and pastoral issues to better live out their Christian faith and to help equip them for effective service to Jesus Christ.
Classes start Tuesday, April 13th, 2010 and last for 12 weeks thru July 2nd.
- All courses are taught by seminary trained professors who hold a Master of Divinity degree or higher.
- VA benefits may be used towards education costs under Front Range Bible Institute.
- Continuing education credit is available for Christian educators working under ACSI.
Please note that there is a slight increase in tuition beginning with the Winter quarter. Audit classes are $120, Certificate classes are $180, and Degree classes are $210.
The following courses will be offered this Spring (April 13 – July 2):
- Tuesday (6-8): Church History II (CH502), Professor Tim Dane
- Tuesday (6-8): Evangelism and Discipleship (FMT602), Professor Lance Gentry
- Tuesday (8-10): Exposition of Romans (NTE701), Professor Alan Jones
- Tuesday (8-10): Advanced Greek Grammar (NTL701), Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (6-8): Hebrew Exegesis III (OTL603), Professor Jonathan Henderson
- Thursday (6-8): Exposition of Revelation (NTE805), Professor Alan Jones
- Thursday (8-10): Greek Grammar III (NTL503), Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (8-10): Hebrew Grammar III (OTL503), Professor Peter Wise
- Thursday (8-10): Bible Memorization/Ordination Prep. (FMT802), Professor Jonathan Henderson