The Front Range Bible Institute is pleased to announce its summer quarter 2009 classes. FBI offers quality biblical and theological instruction to students at the local church level.
FBI’s curriculum is designed to help Christians become equipped in a wide range of biblical, theological, and pastoral issues to better live out their Christian faith and to help equip them for effective service to Jesus Christ.
Summer quarter classes start Tuesday, August 4th, 2009 and last for 6 weeks thru September 10th.
- All courses are taught by seminary trained professors who hold a Master of Divinity degree or higher.
- VA benefits may be used towards education costs under Front Range Bible Institute.
- Continuing education credit is available for Christian educators working under ACSI.
The following courses will be offered this Summer (August 4 – September 10):
- Tuesday (6-10): Effective Bible Teaching (FMT503), Professor Tim Dane
- Tuesday (6-10): Life of Christ (NTE504), Professor Alan Jones
- Thursday (6-10): Apologetics (BST701), Professor Lance Gentry
- Thursday (6-10): Intro to Old Testament (OTL702), Professor Jonathan Henderson♠