While FRBI has no desire or ability to replace the fine, biblical seminaries that are equipping men for ministry, we do believe that there are several practical reasons this kind of ministry fills a crucial role for the local church:
- For many people there is a huge practical difficulty in relocating to pursue such instruction;
- For many people who desire this instruction, the costs of such instruction present a huge challenge;
- For those who can make such choices, this often means having to pull out of a home church where fruitful ministry is already taking place.
The importance of continuing theological instruction and ministry equipping whether you’re pursuing vocational ministry, lay ministry, or simply desiring to grow in the knowledge of God’s Word.
And our Commitment to:
- The inerrancy & sufficiency of Holy Scripture
- A student’s growth in personal holiness and overall development
- Godly character, scholastic excellence & ministry commitment
- Sound doctrine, Bible interpretation & expository teaching
- Local church importance, support & involvement
- God’s progressive glorification through the equipping of His people
- Class size that promotes intimacy, accountability & discipleship
- The affordability & accessibility of all our academic programs