The Front Range Bible Institute is pleased to announce its winter quarter 2010 classes. FBI offers quality biblical and theological instruction to students at the local church level.
FBI’s curriculum is designed to help Christians become equipped in a wide range of biblical, theological, and pastoral issues to better live out their Christian faith and to help equip them for effective service to Jesus Christ.
Classes start Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 and last for 12 weeks thru March 25th.
- All courses are taught by seminary trained professors who hold a Master of Divinity degree or higher.
- VA benefits may be used towards education costs under Front Range Bible Institute.
- Continuing education credit is available for Christian educators working under ACSI.
Please note that there is a slight increase in tuition beginning with the Winter quarter. Audit classes are $120, Certificate classes are $180, and Degree classes are $210.
The following courses will be offered this Winter (January 5 – March 25):
- Tuesday (6-8): Church History I (CH501), Professor Tim Dane
- Tuesday (6-8): The Gospel of John (NTE607), Professor Alan Jones
- Tuesday (8-10): New Testament Survey II (NTE502), Professor Aaron Otten
- Tuesday (8-10): Homiletics (FMT801), Professor Al Albano
- Thursday (6-8): Exposition of Prayer (FMT502), Professor Alan Jones
- Thursday (6-8): Hebrew Exegesis II (OTL602), Professor Jonathan Henderson
- Thursday (6-8): Biblical Counseling II (FMT702), Professor Rob Zietlow
- Thursday (8-10): Greek Grammar II (NTL502), Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (8-10): Hebrew Grammar II (OTL502), Professor Peter Wise