The Front Range Bible Institute is pleased to announce its winter quarter 2011 classes. FBI offers quality biblical and theological instruction to students at the local church level.
FBI’s curriculum is designed to help Christians become equipped in a wide range of biblical, theological, and pastoral issues to better live out their Christian faith and to help equip them for effective service to Jesus Christ.
Classes start Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 and last for 11 weeks thru March 17.
- All courses are taught by seminary trained professors who hold a Master of Divinity degree or higher.
- VA benefits may be used towards education costs under Front Range Bible Institute.
- Continuing education credit is available for Christian educators working under ACSI.
The following courses will be offered this winter (January 4 – March 17):
- Tuesday (5:45-8): History of Calvinism / Soteriology (CH602) – Professor Jason Parker
- Tuesday (5:45-8): Theology II (BST602) – Professor Tim Dane
- Tuesday (8-10:15): Old Testament Survey II (OTE502) – Professor Aaron Otten
- Tuesday (8-10:15): Hebrews (NTE801) – Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (5:45-8): Greek Exegesis II (NTL602) – Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (5:45-8): Beginning Greek II (NTL502) – Professor Brian Shepherd
- Thursday (8-10:15): Apologetics and Evangelism (BST701) – Professor Al Albano
- Thursday (8-10:15): Hebrew Exegesis II (OTL602) – Professor Peter Wise