The Front Range Bible Institute is pleased to announce its winter quarter 2012 classes. FBI offers quality biblical and theological instruction to students at the local church level.
FBI’s curriculum is designed to help Christians become equipped in a wide range of biblical, theological, and pastoral issues to better live out their Christian faith and to help equip them for effective service to Jesus Christ.
Classes start Tuesday, January 10th, 2011 and last for 11 weeks thru March 22.
- All courses are taught by seminary trained professors who hold a Master of Divinity degree or higher.
- VA benefits may be used towards education costs under Front Range Bible Institute.
- Continuing education credit is available for Christian educators working under ACSI.
The following courses will be offered this winter (January 10 – March 22):
- Tuesday (5:45-8): Puritan History & Theology (CH603) – Professor Jason Parker
- Tuesday (5:45-8): New Testament Survey II (NTE502) – Professor Aaron Otten
- Tuesday (8-10:15): Exposition of Romans (NTE701) – Professor Alan Jones
- Tuesday (8-10:15): Biblical Counseling I (FMT701) – Professor Rob Zietlow
- Tuesday (8-10:15): Greek Exegesis II (NTL602) – Professor Brian Shepherd
- Thursday (5:45-8): Creation Science (BST702) – Professor Tim Dane
- Thursday (5:45-8): Anabaptist History (CH601) – Professor Brian Shepherd
- Thursday (8-10:15): Church History I (CH501) – Professor Tim Dane
- Online Web: Theology I (Nature of God & Bibliology) (BST601) – Moderator Alan Jones